It is possible that you may run into an issue where a bridge/CMVR is reporting as Internet Offline but expect it to be reflecting as online. The most effective way to troubleshoot this, would be to have a monitor and usb keyboard that you can run to the bridge itself and run some diagnostic tests.
1) Log into the bridge with the username admin and the password (last 5 digits of bridge serial number and for security reason the password will not show up when typing).
2) Navigate to Network Diagnostics and run the test.
3) Depending on the results follow the below steps.
No Link Detected
Check network connection. If static address the issue is likely caused by settings not matching what they are connected to. If this is the case capture wan settings, pictures of other device settings and physical network connections.
Check to make sure the port that the bridge is connected to is enabled. You can test this by plugging in your computer and loading google.
Check to make sure the cable is good.
IP address but unable to connect to cloud
The issue is likely the necessary outbound ports are not open make sure that network admin has the network requirements checked off. After verifying all of the necessary ports are open, then contact support with the network settings.
When using a laptop:
1. Download Putty.exe from putty.org
2. Once the program is installed, run the program.
3. In the Host Name bar, enter 10.143.0.1
4. In the Port Bar, enter 22
5. Set the connection type to SSH
6. Set the laptop to DHCP, it is going to receive an IP address from the CamLAN port on the bridge.
7. Plug the Ethernet port on the laptop into the CamLAN port of the Bridge with an Ethernet Cable.
8. In Putty Configuration window, hit Open (If there is a popup for a Putty security alert, hit No)
9. You should now see a login terminal, the username is admin, the password is the last 5 digits of the bridge serial number (Password will not be shown when you input it)
All tests passed
Escalate to Support Team
Capture: Image of network diagnostics
Tech and reseller contact details